Saturday, February 19, 2011

Menu Plan

It seems that I have neglected menu planning the last few weeks. We have been a bit busy and I have been throwing things together and experimenting as well. I hope to get back on track this coming week as it will be another busy one. Ava has been sick the past few days which has really thrown a wrench in my routine and schedule but hopefully for her sake and mine she is coming out of it.

Sunday: Herb Roasted Chicken, Twice Baked Spiced Potatoes, Salad and Berry Crisp
Simple Potato and Split Pea Curry
Monday: Spaghetti(served w/ noodles on the side for the family- spinach and mushrooms in the sauce), Baby Green salads w/cucumbers, tomatoes and bell pepper, Blueberries and Strawberries w/ coconut cream
Tuesday: Grilled Steak, Green Beans and Sweet Potatoes
Wednesday: Vegetarian Chili
Thursday: Chicken Marsala, Salad, Fruit Salad and Asparagus
Friday: Dinner at Friends
Saturday: Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment