Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Menu Plan

Well, I never got a menu plan up for last week. It took me a bit to get back in the swing with being sick all weekend. This weekend however we were able to get things back in order and hopefully things will go smoother.

I think we will keep our meals fairly simple this week especially as I have plans for a few nights plus we have some family activities for Advent in the evening as well.

I have lots of leftover veggies I need to use as well so some soups will be good to use them up. Brian had to work all weekend so it will be nice to have breakfast one night as he missed family breakfast Sunday.


Monday: Taco Soup
Tuesday: Crockpot Beef Stew
Wednesday: Breakfast- Pancakes,Scrambled Eggs and Bacon
Thursday: Crockpot Chicken Curry
Friday: Fish Sticks(homemade) , French Fries and Coleslaw
Saturday: Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment