
Today I have been enjoying the Simple Recipes site and decided to pull up 2 weeks worth of menus. Hopefully, that works out well- sometimes that means that I forget what I am supposed to cook. I will be modifying these recipes as needed to make them grain and dairy free, although most of them are fine as wrote.
I have a HUGE package of lamb to eat up so will be doing lamb about once weekly or so until that is gone.
Monday: Albondigas Soup
Tuesday: African Chicken Peanut Stew
Wednesday: Dinner at a Friends
Thursday: Spicy Lamb Stew with Squash
Friday: Veggie Chili
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Spanish Baked Chicken
Monday: Meatloaf- mash potatoes- green beans
Tuesday: Chicken Enchiladas (with my grain free veggie wraps and no cheese), mexi "rice"
Wednesday: White Chili
Thursday: Spicy Lamb Stew w/ Almonds and Apricots
Friday: Sesame Fish Sticks, Slaw
Saturday: TBA Company Coming-
Sunday: Chicken Cacciatore
No comments:
Post a Comment