Wednesday, January 5, 2011

*Wednesday* Menu Plan

Ack, 2 days late! I was out of the house on Monday evening and then all day Tuesday. Monday night we grabbed some quick bites in town and yesterday night it was taco night. This week we will have refried beans on the list again as I forgot to set them to soak last week, therefore they were never cooked- and I am still craving them!

Monday- Dinner Out
Tuesday- Taco Salad
Wednesday- Peppered Beef with Mushrooms and Peppers served with homemade Alfredo and Marinara Sauce(with brown rice penne for Brian and the kids- extra veggies for me) Side Salad
Thursday- Refried Beans, Guacamole (Wholly Guacamole this week as it was on sale), Fresh tomatoes and chipolte salsa served over Cauliflower Fried Rice
Friday- Leftover Beans and "Rice"
Saturday- Beef Stew

2 comments:

  1. MMM. I agree the recipe you shared for your refried beans were delicious. After you gave me the recipe, I made a huge batch for Christmas and used them in the Mexican layered dip to take to two family get togethers. It was extra special and I had some left over and froze that we actually ate for lunch today on sprouted corn tortillas. Thank you again for sharing your yummy recipe! Posting your meal plan is an encouragement to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! The dip sounds really scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete