Thursday, August 25, 2011

Family Entertainment

So, apparently we need to watch rabbit breeding videos. I really couldn't tell you if lil' Mama is lifting her rear appropriately high in the air during breeding, you would think that would be obvious, huh? Of course compared to the rabbit butchering videos, well, really, I'm not sure what would be considered worse. I guess that depends on who you ask, huh? The kids have seen both acts in person, they weren't terribly impressed with either!

Slightly more appropriately I can say we all enjoyed The Ten Commandments. My dear husband had never seen this movie, really, I don't know how that is possible. As Brian is currently studying the Old Testament and I'm reading through the Bible this year myself it was neat to compare it to the scriptures. Brian had specifically been studying the scripture that said that 'God hardened Pharoah's heart' and it was interesting how they interpreted that for the movie. Of course they took a lot of liberties in the movie but it was enjoyable and somewhat educational regardless. We got a good chuckle out of the special effects but the kids still seemed to think they were amazing. It did however take us several days to watch as it is long and our family tv time is very limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment