Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Monday Menu Plan


Just a day late. I have been waaaay too busy cleaning, organizing and such. I just realized that since having Ava I haven't done a whole house purging, which usually happens a few times a year. So, that coupled with deciding the kids need their own rooms like yesterday puts me in a bother. Oh, and to throw another monkey wrench into the plans Brian is on the final week of his weight loss for work so is going super low carb. That works well for me as I decided last Wednesday that I had to go back to grainfree as I just feel so much better that way.

Monday- Sloppy Joes(homemade spice mix w/ tomato paste- peppers, onions, and celery) and Green Beans
Tuesday- Chicken Fajitas w/ rollups(grainfree, nutfree, dairy free bread) and Mexican "rice"
Wednesday- Steak, Salad, Sweet Potatoes(for me and the kids)
Thursday- Roast, Mashed Potatoes, and Asparagus + Coco Milk Strawberry IceCream(celebration dinner-end of weight loss for Brian)
Friday- Fish Curry and "Rice"
Saturday- Leftovers

Hopefully, I can add some more recipes soon but right now I don't have time. For the record we all loved the Chicken Hash we tried last week. It will definitely be going in the rotation. I had to mix some recipes up as I decided I couldn't do the rice and beans last week. I just always fail at trying to be vegetarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment