Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Menu Plan

I am hoping to try out some new recipes this week. I will be out of the house all day Tuesday and have company on Wednesday so will be taking advantage of some crockpot recipes for those days. Recipes are grain-free with the exception of Wednesday. I have been trying to do a vegetarian recipe on Wednesday to save a bit of money.


Monday
- Picadillo Beef, Mashed Potatoes, and Green Beans
Tuesday- Coconut Beef (CP) with Carrots, Onions, and Peas
Wednesday- Red Beans and Rice (CP) and Salad
Thursday- Chicken Hash
Friday- Fishsticks, French Fries and Coleslaw
Saturday- Leftovers- Mom's Day Off!

By the way, I absolutely love the Crockpot 365 blog and cookbook. All the recipes are gluten free, most of them are dairy free as well. Everything I have tried from the book has tasted good and been easy to make.

I got the Chicken Hash recipe from my good friend Janice and thought we would try it out. I have some cauliflower in the frig as it is, so I hope we like it.

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate you introducing me to this cookbook last year so very much. You don't know how much time and effort it has saved being able to cook gluten free in the crockpot! The recipes are very yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome! I really enjoy it as well!

    ReplyDelete