
Well, Brian's diet went well last week and he made his weigh-in by a full pound- YEAH! I have finally been enjoying cooking again, thank goodness. It is nice to be trying some new recipes out. Recipes will still be grain-free but I will be upping the carbs a bit since Brian is not actively trying to lose weight and neither am I. My breakfast and lunch tend to be very low carb as it is, often breakfast is zero carb, I feel better restricting carbs to mostly supper time(that way if I feel sleepy it is time for bed anyway). My energy seems to be returning with great gusto, mood is improved as well. It is so interesting to me as it is not as though I was eating grains even every day but it is just how my body works.
Sunday- Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Corn(yes, I know that is a grain- that was dh's request)
Monday- Dinner Out(at a friend's house)
Tuesday- Spaghetti Soup
Wednesday- Singapore Street Noodles w/ Chicken(recipe to come)(Veggie Noodles)
Thursday- Beef Bourguignon
Friday- Grilled Salmon Paprika
Saturday- Leftovers
No comments:
Post a Comment