So, I cannot leave well enough alone. As I have been in a big cooking mood as of late I have decided that I do want to cook a few dishes for Thanksgiving after all. Tomorrow should be a wonderful day full of cooking around here.
I hope to be able to share how everything turns out tomorrow evening and would love to hear everyone else's plans.
Here are the preliminary plans:
Main Dish-
Smoked Chicken(furnished by mom)
Sides-
Gluten Free Stuffing with Pancetta Sage Sausage
using Elana's Grain-Free Bread 2.0 and homemade sausage
Sweet Potatoes
Will be modifying this recipe to be gluten and dairy free
Orange -Glazed Carrots and Parsnips
Honey Balsamic Green Beans
Dessert:
Mocha Silk Pie
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Happy Thanksgiving, Amanda! Your Thanksgiving meal plan sounds delicious. Saturday Brad and the kids really enjoyed having a gluten free Thanksgiving meal at mom's. (I did too!)- a little tooo much! Anyway, hope you have a great day with your family.
ReplyDelete